Computer Society of India, Visakhapatnam Chapter cordially invites you to participate in the 48th Annual Conventionof CSI on theme "ICT and Critical Infrastructure” at Visakhapatnam during 13th - 15th December 2013.
The convention is structured around carefully selected streams to reflect the trends that matter Authoritative speakers will dissect selected issues in lively panel discussions, stimulating plenaries, absorbing technical papers and inspiring master classes.
Papers of original research and pertaining to applications of ICT and Critical Infrastructure are invited on the following topics (but not limited to):
ICT in Critical Infrastructure (CI), Steel Industry, Heavy & Manufacturing Industry, Process Industry, BFSI, Transportation, Education, Telecom, E-Commerce, Maritime - Navy, Ship Building, Ocean understanding, Rural Areas, eGovernance, Cyber Physical Systems in coastal areas.
- Wireless and Mobility technologies in the Control Loop
- Coexistence of OTT, Cloud, and Social Networks
- Big Data Analysis and CI
- Machine Intelligence, Soft Computing Applications, AI and Nano Computing
- Geo informatics and Environment, Bio-informatics
- Programming Paradigms for CI
- Designing Applications for CI
- Role of OTT in CI
- Synergistic Policy Framework for ICT
- Security, Forensics and Cyber Crime
The 48th Annual Convention – 2013 of Computer Society of India (CSI-2013) is organized by CSI-Visakhapatnam Chapter, in association with Rastriya Ispat Nigam Limited.
Sponsors of CSI 2013